So me and my boyfriend have had sex about five times since the last time I had a period which was August 20. One of the times we did it we didn't use a condom but he pulled out way before. I'm not on birth control and I have yet to start my period. I have been stressed about it, eating differently, getting up earlier, and working out a couple times a week and idk if that could have affect on it. Someone help please

OMG, It seems you want to get pregnant....  The mind is a powerful thing, it can mess with your body and change your boyds routine schedule. the best thing for you to do is to get a pregnancy test. And while your add it, Get on the pill or some method of birth control. And have your BF use a condom ALWAYS . 

Sometimes ovulation can occur before the bleeding from your period has stopped or within a few days after her period is over. Sperm can fertilize an egg for several days after ejaculation. So in both cases, having sex during a girl's period can result in pregnancy. 

So lets recap. 

Number 1), USE PROTECTION.

NUMBER 2) USE PROTECTION.

AND NUMBER 3) USE PROTECTION.