my sister in law is pregnant and addicted to roxy's. what can she use to detox safely from opiates during her pregnancy

Ok first off there is no detoxing off opiates while pregnant safely !!! Withdrawal alone can and will kill the baby ! Not to mention cause tremendous pain for both baby and mother ! Methadone is the only opiate medication that the FDA approves for opiate addiction while pregnant ., suboxone causes birth defects ! So I recommend to all the girls who I have seen post on here about being hooked and looking to quit ., do some research . You can't just stop using ! You need to go to the doctor and tell them your addicted and they will eather give you methadone or refer u to a methadone clinic where you will get a healthy dose of methadone everyday keeping
Your body on an even keel while not using other dangerous drugs like heroin or other pain killers . don't be afraid to tell your doctor your addicted when pregnant !! It's the smart thing to do ! It keeps CPS off your back when at the methadone clinic ( yes it does !!) and keeps baby and mother SAFE ! Withdrawals are not just something you decide to do one day ., they can be life threatening !! You can have a stroke or seizure and combining that with pregnancy your just asking for trouble !!

I agree with SamCro87.