Hello everyone. I was hoping to lose my extra weight before summer. I haven’t yet decided how am I going to do that. I am still considering the possibilities. My mom told me she watched a documentary about some plant called Hoodia. I have never heard of it before, but apparently it really helps people to lose weight. My mother suggested I try it. Actually she told me to find some pills that contain this plant. I have no idea which pills use this plant. I suppose many of them use it? A friend from work told me she thinks that nite trim pills contain it? Is this true?

I heard of it. Hoodia gordonii. It is some sort of magic herb.

Hoodia is a flowering plant. It has been consumed for hundreds of years ago. I think I read somewhere that South African tribesmen used it because it helped them to sustain hunters by suppressing their hunger and their thirst.

Some studies show that this plant interacts with the brain. Accordingly, it tells our brain that the body is full even when it is not and in the cases when only a little or no food has been consumed.

Nite trim pills do contain this plant, they refer to it as their main ingredient.

Hoodia is really an amazing plant, I’ve heard that nite trim pills contain it. I’ve also heard that Hoodia pills contain it. But there is no real evidence that that is true. They might as well not contain any active hoodia. There is a relative scarcity of Hoodia. The manufactures cannot acquire it that easily. That is why it is very hard to understand how dozens of different firms claim to sell all sorts of weight loss supplements and pills that contain Hoodia. If you want to buy a supplement that has Hoodia in it, find out if it has C.I.T.I.E.S. certificate. Nite Trim pills don’t have one.