I found out recently that Hoodia Gordia comes in a patch and I hear it works better than in pill form. I was just wondering if anyone has tried it, and if it did suppress appetite as well or better than in pill form. Once my dh is out of his brytanl (he's losing weight on that stuff) he will need to get something else to suppress his appetite in order to keep losing (one cannot get brytanl anymore). I am considering the hoodia gordia patch since you do not have to remember to take pills everyday. Any how, to me hoodia sounds safer than any other supplements out there.

Hi! I only heard of Hoodia diet pills because my wife was using them for a month or so and ended up disappointed like I said she would. I haven’t heard of any Hoodia patches but I suppose they should be stronger than pills as the substances go directly into the blood. Is this right?

Later we read that there were some fake hoodia pills on the market but I am not sure if this were really true or the company’s trying to hide their failure.

Can you tell me more about these patches? How long are they suppose to be “attached”?
What is the mechanism they work on and what do the patches deliver us (what ingredients)?

If you don’t have any of the info I would like to know, please share whatever you have!
Thanks in advance

Here is the link:

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web adresses not allowed **

I've heard many stories of the hoodia gordia in pill form. I've heard that some brands work better than others, depending on how concentrated it is. I tried a hoodia gordia product in capsule form, and realized it had more additives in it than gordia and it did not suppress my appetite very well. Probably nothing beats eating the actual plant, but I am willing to try the patch and see if it works at suppressing appetite and cravings. Also I heard the mexican hoodia gordia does not work as well as the south american hoodia.

Sorry, my mistake!