Have you seen Oprah¡¦s show when Jenny Lee said that she had 26 plastic surgeries? I loved her before; she used to look young, natural and beautiful. I was very disappointed when she confessed that she has brow lift at age 25! And it seems that she wants to do more lift.

I¡¦ve seen the Oprah Winfrey Show when she appeared on and confessed this idiocy. After all this plastic surgeries I estimate that she is now about 25-30 % plastic. ƒº I read somewhere that Jenny Lee has what is called body dysmorphic disorder. I don¡¦t know what it is.

I was surprised to hear that she is only 29. She looks like she is in her 60's trying to look like she is in her 20's. She definately needs help and not from more plastic surgeries.

"Body Dysmorphic Disorder" is a condition whereby the sufferer-- usually but not always female-- is incapable of seeing themselves as others see them. The most common manifestation people are familiar with are anorexics. Outsiders see them as frightfully thin, but the sufferers themselves still honestly believe themselves to be overweight because they see themselves differently as everyone else. Jenny seems to have a similar condition, and sees herself as ugly (visions of the "Twilight Zone" episode "Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder"?)