Someone said that Raquel Welch look scary now after plastic surgery, but I think that is better than ever. I think she is 60 or more. Ok, she did breast enlargement, nose, face lift, but it looks good on her.

I read some article about Raquel Welch where was written that she had a comment:” You know, a mammogram won't work for me. There's too much silicone in there.” You know it is scary that she did all those plastic surgeries this statement is scary!

You are wrong about Raquel Welch having breast implants. First of all, she has denied this at least four times (Jan. 1970 Playboy magazine interview, once in 1974, another time in 1977, and 2005). Now I have some evidence that makes me believe her. Please visit newspaperarchive.com and look up the old California newspaper articles and look at some old photographs. These articles were written when she was 17 years old and she had started winning beauty contests. Her measurements were listed as 35-23-35 but it didn't mention the cup size. Her maiden name was Jo Raquel Tejada but she was known as Raquel Tejada. Use the advanced search feature and type in either Raquel Tejada or Raquel Welch, search for the years 1957 to 1959, and choose USA and California and you will find the information. Her tits were huge even back then and this was before she got married in 1959. Her tits did get bigger later but she has two kids that are in their mid-forties. I'll bet money that her tits got bigger during the two pregnancies that she had. If Raquel Welch breastfed her kids when they were babies, then that could have also made them bigger. Using birth control pills would have also done this. I'm telling you that her tits are all natural even if they are huge. In these old photgraphs, she also does not look like she has ever had a nose job.

newspaperarchive.com is a pay service ....nice try

Link to site with pictures of Welch before and after nose job etc.http://celebritybeauty.skyrock.com/article_1653961158.html

Link to site with pictures of Welch before and after plasic surgery.
celebritybeauty.skyrock.com/article_1653961158.html

In my opinion she looks a lot more better than before. Those who don't admit this true fact are jealous!

I don't care if she's had plastic surgery or not, that is one fine looking woman.

In fact, I'd hit it. o.O XD

who is the doctor that did the face lift on Raquel Welch, she is on Oprah and she looks wonderful

Boobs sag after having kids.

Since I grew up a few blocks from Raquel and my older brother went to HS with her, altho he was 2 years younger and in her brother Jimmy's (nickname) class. I went to school with her little sister Gayle who was a real sweetheart and friendly to everyone. What was sad is that Gayle did not have Raquel's looks and had a really really large nose and was often teased because of this and people never believed that she was Raquel's sister. Gayle did have plastic surgery on her nose a number of years after HS and it completely changed her looks ;-)

I can tell you that Raquel has absolutely had her nose done, altho it was not unattractive. Her nose is actually stronger looking now and the tip was shortened a little. I do know she was always well endowed, and had a great figure, but I would guess through the years she has had at least a breast lift and would not be surprised if she had her breasts enlarged a little as well. .Obviously she has had work done in the way of a face lift in later years. I think she looks great! And she is 69.

I was in raquel tejada,s or raquel welshs gym class at la jolla high school, calif. 9-12 grades. she was voted miss perfect posture and was measured in front of the jealous class; she measured 33-23-33.
.

I had read a long time ago she had silicone injections in breast area beforvthay vdid implants. I understand raw silicon injections can be dangerous. And sadly since fat ass Kim k ignorant people have died having car grade silicon injected in ther rear ends by quackswe

Breastfeeding gives you bigger breasts full of milk, after your done the milk dries up they flatten out and get saggy!! Her nose job is good. But it definitely looks done!!