If you need information about some surgeries i can give you some advice, my friends, family and my self did it.. We did a lot of different procedures because I have a lot a family members and friends.

Hi there, what kind of surgeries have you had done? I would like to hear more about which ones of you got it and which ones didn't and what kinds you got. Thanks!

well we are a total of 30 people that had surgery with dr. salas in Tijuana, we just schedule my daughter's surgery this month, she is going to have breast augmentation, i did the lap band first and then a tummy tuck, my arms and legs, my wife did the tummy tuck with breast augmentation and fat transfussion on her buttocks and my cousin had liposuction on his abdominal, waist area, my friend has a rinoplasty (nose surgery) my other cousin she did the calf augmentation, my other two friends had the lap band and tummy tuck after that, my niece had liposuction on her back,waist,arms,legs,neck,abdominal area and fat transfussion on her buttocks. The name site is clinica de cirugia cosmetica dot com you can find more information there but I really recomended :D

What do you mean by having your arms and legs done? I'm not sure if I understand what that means. Can you explain in a little more detail for me? Thanks!

Liposuction in my arms and legs

The hospital is in one of the nice's buildings of the city it is on the 17th floor it has a golf court view the service is really professional, it was really clean and I was surprise because the hospital is in Tijuana :o

That sounds very lovely. I know that Tijuana is actually a pretty nice city. I have some family that lives there so I don't know why you'd be surprised but I guess people beleive what they see on TV...what part of Tijuana is it?

I don't know the name of the street but is the twin towers they have over there, one is the hotel and the other one is the business building

Hmmm, I'm not entirely sure if I know what you're talking about. Could you be a little more specific? I am interested in checking it out.

hi, here is the address it is in spanish Aguacaliente Blvd. 4550 17th floor Tijuana B.C they have a us number also

here is the us number of them is six one nine three cero eight fifty one sixty three I think the office close at 4pm

hi!! also you can look for his clinic in youtube or with his name dr. salas

Wait just a minute, are you telling me that this plastic surgeon is actually on YouTube? What sort of information does he have posted there?

I think the services they have there and the clinic my daughter saw him on youtube

Hi there!! I was so busy at work I didn't have the time to be in the forum I have the web site now of the clilnic if you want to see the address if you are still interested my daughter went there this past saturday for the consultation with the doctor and she had a flyer from there, let me knoe if you need more information ok.