Hello! I am having nightmares trying to find reports on this doctor. My son is supposed to have a specific surgery, and I heard this doctor was good but I can’t find any real evidence. Is there anybody who has visited dr. jonathan sykes?

Hi! I have the same problem. I have searched the net, asked questions around and still nothing. If there is anybody who know anything on this doctor, plizzzzzzzz, talk to us! Thx!

Hi, I'm responding to you inreguards to Dr Jonathan Sykes. I have been a patient of his for a few years and he is an amazing doc. He is very patient and understanding and always listens to your needs. He loves kids and has a very fun and outgoing personality. I highly recomend him and would trust him completly with all my needs. I have had 3 procedures by him and could't be happier. I know you will be too. :-D

In response to your question about Dr Jonathan Sykes, I have had 1 procedure done by him. I have been extreemly happy with my results. He is very gentle, patient and really listens to your needs. He never pressured me to do anything I was not comfortable with. I know if you choose to go with Dr. Sykes and have your son's surgery done by him, you will be very pleased. He is such a warm hearted and caring doctor and is crazy about children.

look at mysurgerynightmare.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Sykes for 14 years. He is a brillant surgeon and a dedicated professional. He spends most of his vacation time helping children in other countries at his own expense. I have always been very happy with his work. He is highly qualified and considered an authority on facial plastic surgery.

Guest wrote:

tlang wrote:

look at mysurgerynightmare.com

yeah, she has body dismorphic disorder, not Dr. Sykes fault.

That picture is post another surgery by someone else so it's not even accurate.

That person needs mental help, not more plastic surgery.

I've had several procedures done by Dr. Sykes, and he is the ultimate professional. My results were very natural looking, and made me look youthful, not overdone.
The woman who set up that "nightmare" web site was dumped by her boyfriend and attempted to romantically pursue Dr. Sykes. Her failure to succeed prompted her unstable mind to take 'revenge' on him in the form of an Internet attack. She should be put in jail for the damage she did to this excellent doctor's reputation with her ridiculous accusations.

I was a victim of some doctor who made me looked worst, he fakes his review on the internet to make himself look better. These kind of things should stop.

Here's a thread about this guy.

http://cbs13.com/local/Dr.Sykes.Georgette.2.476040.html

I have had several procedures done by Dr. Sykes and he is excellent! He was very cautious about offering procedures that I did not ask about and never pressured me into anything. I would recommend him (and have) to any of my friends. Any that have used him have also been VERY happy with the results. I do not believe that woman who has tried to smear his reputation and believe that there is more behind it than she is willing to be honest about!!

My wife had surgery with Dr. Sykes about 10 years ago. She was unhappy with the results. Dr. Sykes redid the surgery at no charge and she is happy with the results of the second surgery.

As an RN, I am appalled at Dr. Syke's LACK of professionalism and abilities. My daughter had extensive facial trauma and required numerous reconstructive surgeries. One procedure was enough for us. He was always an hour late, sometimes missed the appointment completely. When his office called him, he simply told his MA to remove her sutures wherein she missed 14 sutures that I removed myself once we got home. She used UNCLEAN practices, and I admonished her for this telling her if I practiced that way, I'd lose my license! He herded us like cattle, never remembered why my daughter was there or at what stage in her treatment plan she was at, and it was obvious that it was all about the almighty dollar. DISGUSTING!!!

I AGREE, these positive reviews do seem fake, just go to ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed to hear from his patients and the trouble they have had with Dr. Jonathan Sykes. BEWARE, he buys expensive ads in Sacramento magazine to get more business but from personal experience I can tell you he is awful, please don't be fooled! He scarred and deformed my family member for life and she now has a deformed mouth and had to endure three painful surgeries because of his negligence of failing to send her to a specialist and pathologist. Instead he practiced on her during three surgeries until we realized he was not competent. The pathologist also said he should have referred this case to him from the start. His arrogance is out of control, he was bragging about wanting to go to law school while we was slicing into her which he ended up taking off 50% of her upper lip then sewing it up uneven to the point it could not be fixed by a skilled surgeon. He then told her not to worry about the scarring because she "did not have a modeling career to worry about". I don't think he should be allowed to cut into any person.

my son was operated on him in 2005 at the age of 5 and he was great.removed a sistic toumor on his nose.we moved to the east and was sent to pittsburgh medical school plastics and they were happy with what he had done.after a 9 hour surgery to remve the toumor in his sinuses. he is well but if not for sykes first we would have not know the extent of it.now age 9 he needs a little work for some extra skin and we live back in cali.so dr sykes it is.i will agree the office isnt the friendliest for families hes good.i could have made money on funniest viedos for how the receptionest was with my friends daughter (2)who tried to talk to her.but he and dr.lee are not money hungry since they take all insurance and will work hard to help you.jenn

My advice is not to go to him...I recently had not so good experience and regret having anything done by him...did not find him professional nor trustworthy. You will be better off seeing someone else, but do your homework first