hi, my name is molly. im doing a assingment for skool on plastic surgery gone wrong. im having trouble finding information on this topic. could you please send me some information on it. thanks

Hello, I know about the case when plastic surgery gone wrong. Maybe you’ll find it useful. I am not surprised that you couldn’t find anything, things don't always go as planned and we are seeing an increasing number of problems associated with these procedures. No one really likes to talk about it. I know a woman who had breast-reduction operation. After the procedure she was in constant pain due to a gaping hole inside her left breast. She suffered from what is called "wound breakdown". She has managed to recover after five months, but is physically and emotionally scarred by the experience. One other Plastic surgeon said that he spends nearly 60% of his time operating on patients who are dissatisfied with previous cosmetic surgery. I am not sure who to blame, unskilled surgeons? Promises like "lunchtime lift", "no bruising" and "no swelling" are unreal; these operations are in fact exceptionally complicated. I’ve heard for another case that went wrong where the woman ended up with serious burns after a laser resurfacing procedure. I personally think that it is the doctor's duty to ensure the patient understands the risks of all procedures.

XD this site was really good to find information on thank you xpiss_headx

hi my name is maxine and i had breast surgery (reduction) it went wrong i had a hole apear in my left breast wich resulted in me loosing my nipples and some of my breast .this is the worse thing thats ever happend to me. im sueing the hospital for this.

We need more research on bad cosmetic sergury gone wrong! Please get more info please

The doctor who did my surgery suggested 2 different sizes. His first attempt he placed the wrong one in the wrong side. Even after the second time and some discounted lipo as an apology,my left breast is very hard.its hard to sleep on it and feels very different from the right. He wanted me to come back.he said it was dangerous to leave unfixed. No way will I ever go back to him. Not sure what to do it has been years and worry more and more as the pain increases.feels like i have a fever in my breast most of the time.

how old do you have to be to have a breat enlargment

I am not really sure if there is a minimum age for a doctor to perform this procedure. But, I think that it is safe to say that either way, a person should be at least 18 years of age before going under the knife for this type of surgery. At least by then a person will have had a chance to become both emotionally, and physically mature enough to make an informed decision - in most cases at least, some people may not be, but I think most should be by that age.

I understand exactly what your wife must be going through each day of her life. I had eyelid revision surgery at 27 due to inner eyelid unevenness from a previous surgeon. He didn't scar me. The scar was hidden inside my natural creases and was super thin, flat and smooth. After 6 months you cannot even see it anymore. Dr. Richard alan weiss of newport beach mutilated my face. He did not do what I paid him to do. He stole my money and used me as a training subject without my informed consent. I am left with loads of noticeable scars on the top put of my face. I have deep indentations, puncture marks, needle marks, zig zag stitch marks, cuts in all different directions. My eyelid creases are lumpy. He stitched my eyelid creases super tight ,he made cuts on my eyelids and stitch them along with my eyebrow to parts of my forehead. I have super pucker looking eyelids loaded with wrinkles. My eyebrows are pucker and parts of my forehead is pucker. I have scars to the sides of both of my eyes, I have scars runinng the entire length of my eyebrow to outisde of my eyebrows. Dr. Weiss left me with two different size and shape of eyes. In his attempt to fix a super deep cut he made outside of my right eyelid crease, he pulled too much skin down cuzing my right eyebrow to droop approx 1/4".

For those that didn't feel comfortable asking me what happen to my face, now you know. I still have the inner eyelid unevenness, but Dr. Weiss made the difference greater. I cannot get it fix. Too much scars all all over place. I know he will go to hell for this. What make him think that I want all those scars onto my face????????? I went to so many specialist to see if they can improve on all those scars, unfortuately, skin laser surgery wll not do give much improvement. This Dr. monster and evil Richard Alan Weiss of Newport Beach will not go to heaven, but hell. He ruined my life and blamed the bad result on me. Can anyone believe that??? He told me bad results was due to my eyes being small!!!!!!!!!!
He also is posting fake reviews on himself. Paying tons of money to get his websites come up first in google search engine. I also think a lot of his before and after eyelid surgery is fake!!!!!! He lied to me in 1992 he have asian eyelid experience which clearly prove that I am his first. The all the scars, It is clear that he was training himself using my face. He showed me of a lady that had eyelid surgery and the lady is not even asian. He said she is asian and I believed him. The biggest mistake of my life. She is most likely a caucasian ellderly that have super hooded eyelids before plastic surgeries. Dr. Richard Alan Weiss have not take responsibility for mutilating my face. People always stare at me. I know exactly how your wife feels. We the public need to make these quacks more accountable and post each doctors that did us wrong.
What makes me so pissed off was I am asian born with double eyelids. I was told by a spa owner that I can get my extra crease located on the inner part of my eyes remove. I never look into plastic surgeries cuz of my upbringing and my culture is against that. It is a no no thing to do I was told that the procedure is minor, simple with no visible scars. This is the biggest lie I been told in my life. Had I known the truth about the complication of eyelid surgery, I would never done it. Also after Dr. Weiss did my eyelids, I suffer extreme dry eye problems. I wonder if he cut a tear duct that cause me so much pain all the time. I only had some comfort after using Restasis (spelling??) in spring of 2008. Dr. Richard Alan Weiss is a super bad doctor cuz as an eye doctor he should have told me eyelid surgery can make already dry eyes worst, but he didn't tell it to me. He wanted my money. He stole my money for work not done and used me as a training subjet without my informed consent. Who would consent to what he done to my face??? No one!!!!!!!!!!! That is the real reason Dr. Richard Alan weiss of newport beach,Ca offered his services Africian, indian(INDIA) and other poor countires to used those people as training subjects without their informed consent. He is one of the most dishonest & unethical phony doctor on this planet.