Hi, I am a student and can’t afford a plastic surgery, but I desperately need one. It’s my nose, that is too big and unpleasant to see.

Hi, it is very safe to have a nose surgery now, but rather expensive. You can search for some good surgeon in India or other cheap countries. A friend of mine, went there to have her breast corrected and it was about 30% of cost she would have paid in America. Sure, it is necessary to find some proven surgeons and not ask only about the price. Health care available is on high level if surgeons are educated in USA or Europe and if they are experienced. Also, you need to check how much a trip costs and whether you need to go before operation for an appointment and after for controls.

Charlesr,

I also heard negative thing about Ellenbogen from other doctors. Richard supposedly has some special awards for rhinoplasty. By his appearance and talking to him. I assume he can do good work on the nose. What I think richards problem is. He wants to add too much. Like add fat graphs, chin implants, ect. From what I understand. He works with alot of people. When your wife was out. Did he really do all the work himself? We will never know.

Naas,

I understand that you are unhappy with your nose. You can read on hear all the nightmares people had with nose surgury. The are also sucess stories also. I had it done and was happy with the results but my nose is still not perfect. You you do get it done. Wait till you have the money and get it done buy the best doctor you can find. I know one girl that went to Thailand to get rhinoplasty for $250. She was butchered up and looks horrrible. Remember if your doctor makes a mistake. It is very hard to fix. Everytime you get a 2nd and 3rd surgury your nose just keep looking worse and unnatural.

I agree with Wolfman. Also realize that Rhinoplasty canidates are more likely to experience post-operative complications. So you should be fully aware of your situation and the procedure.

If you need funding, have you thought about donating plasma? There are many things you can do as well through the internet, such as freelance jobs (if you're good with computers). Or WRITING. Since, you're a student (i'm assuming college), try blogging/writing for different people. These guys usually make anywhere from $5-$100 per article of 500 words.

Hi All,
If you are looking for an affordable plastic surgery but with very high quality, South America is your best option.
I never liked my nose. When I finally turned 18 I started considering having a nose surgery but due to financial problems and lack of knowledge of how the procedure works I kept holding back from taking a decision.
When I finally turned 25 years old I had the surgery done in Bolivia. I paid 2900 US$ for my nose surgery. I regret not having the surgery done many years ago... but in the US it wasn't conceivable. The cheaper surgeon I found asked me 7000US$ for my nose.
My trip in Bolivia totally worth the time and money, I feel beautiful and more optimistic about life. The procedure is fast and simple, I had no pain at all. My only recommendation would be to find a good certified doctor. In Bolivia there are several medical tourism companies that work with excellent plastic surgeons. There are 2 companies I highly recommend that are MakeoverTravel and SensualBodyDream.
I went with Makeover and my best friend went with SensualBodyDream (because when she wanted to go with MakeoverTravel they were full but her results are also amazing and she is very satisfied with the service). :) Prices of both companies are similar.