I think it’s obvious she’s done something to her nose. She was prettier before...even though I don’t think she’s beautiful. Jessica Simpson is not famous as she thinks she is; she has made a hit with “Take my breath away” and then nothing. Why she needed that bad plastic surgery?

Not only has she had her lips plumped, but she’s had at least one nose job and an eye lift. I don’t know why Jessica Simpson did that, she was fine before. It seems that she’s going to end up on the bad plastic surgery web site soon, I fear.

Jessica Simpson is now a poopface & and her boob look like two sacks of potatoes. Her nose look like Squidward Tenical's. And now she alway's looks surprised like she sit her pants with the nose job.

You guys are so mean she did't know that god made perfect as she wash before the surgery we all make bad decisions nobody perfect :'(