Hello!
I would be very grateful if someone would explain, describe ... me optic nurve.
Thank you very much!

Hey there,
It is best if you surf the web and find out something more ...there is really lots about it on the web. And this is more like experience exchange forum. Btw, it is optic nerve, not nurve, this should help you with the search engine.
But, just to get you started, some basis on optic nurve : ) what a good fellow I am : )
Optic nerve is composed of axons from the retinal ganglion cells, glial support cells and tissue in the nerve itself. Optic nerve begins at the optic nerve or disc, passes through the sclera, extends through the orbit and optic canal to the chaism.
In the lamina cribrosa (where optic nerve passes through the sclera), optic nurve is surrounded by three layers, actually by three- layered meningeal sheath similar to the central nervous system. It is consisted of a dura (optic nerve sheath), arachnoid, and pia.
I hope you understand some of this. Anyhow, I think it is better if you get this description somewhere on the web with pictures, describing optic nerve. This would be much easier for you to understand.
Regards!