:-( :-( :-( I have this orange-y like stuff on the head of my penis. It's not smegma or whatever because I can't really wash it off... When I look at it, it looks like it's connected to the veins of the penis or something. It's like under the skin, but it isn't on the head. I'm really confused. :$

Is it like a pimple under the skin? If so this could be a sebaceous gland that is blocked! I know this sounds silly, BUT how is your skin, your eyes (the whites of your eyes are they white)?

Ya, my eyes are white, and my skin is fine, except for the penis.

Check Google Images penile sebaceous glands! It could also be a blocked folicle or fordyce spots! Take a look and let me know - preferably this month!!! ;-) XD XD

Ya, I believe it is the glands. I'm not really sure though because it's very close to the tip of the penis and it looks like a bulging vein popping out (only when I have an erection). Also, my penis is curving a bit to the right about 35-40 degrees... Is that bad?

No it's not bad! every mans penis can be different! BUT that being said, sometimes if your foreskin is too tight it can drag the penis down and also cause a "bulge"! would you say it is tight?