well i am 16 years old and i have a solid hard and very small bump on the base of my penis where my penis meets my scrotum.actually i have two of them the other one right beside the first one.the bums are really small and are very hard when i hold them.they look like a tiny bead with pale color.at first i thought that they were sebaceous glands and blocked follicles and they really look like one.but now in the morning i have observed that one of it has become like a pimple without any discharge.

i have some white heads on face that sometimes later develop into pimples which is ulimately normal and now i am feeling that the things i have on my genital are also the same as whiteheads
but i am unsure if pimples and whiteheads can occur on penis?anyone please really help.

and ya guys i am virgin.

ITS CALLED SOAP AND WATER.....USE IT.. IT DOES MAGICAL THINGS

i dont think you have anything to worry about. yes you can get pimples on your penis/scrotum as they have sweat/oil glands too. they sound like sebacous (oil) glands. they are known as fordyce's spots. check out some pictures of them and let me know what you think
\
good luck hope this helps:)

I have the same problem, its alright though just clean your penis regularly and they should go away by the end of your teen years