I've had this since November 2005. I was sexually active that summer(2005). It doesn't hurt at all. No stinging or flaming irritation. I thought it might be a pimple but it is hard and nothing comes out of it. It feels like its almost under the skin but raises off just a little bit. I've seen pictures of genital warts and it doesn't look a lot like them. It is not clustered and I haven't spotted any other bumps. I haven't gone to a doctor yet, I'm trying to find more information about it. There is no hair folicle coming out of it. It's kind of a shiny whiteish/skin color. I've been stressin about this for a while now. Anyone know what it could be???

It could be just a blockage of a sebaceous gland. These glands are involved in pimple “production”. They produced the oily substance that gets into the surface and lubricates our skin. Sometimes, these ducts get blocked and because pores are not open, they accumulate but do not get out of the surface making a zit but the stuff accumulates under the skin.
I heard this from my cosmetic. So, it is very similar to a zit except that it may not contain bacteria because the pores were closed and bacteria had no place to enter. If bacteria were present, it would be white stuff visible and probably able to be squeezed.

I reckon it could be taken care of by a dermatologist or maybe even an urologist.

i have the same exact thing..should it be removed or is it okay if i leave it?