I am 19 yrs old and i have problem in my penis that it is sticky , when i pulled foreskin back it pulled but slowly and sticky and some time it get stick at glans and pulled after applying a little force so this is the problem and glans of penis is like a light white ring.so is this big issue or normal?

Hi Aman,

You need to keep pulling back your foreskin so that it retracts more easily.  It's normal for it to be "sticky" - it's going to be moist.  As you keep retracting it it will eventually dry out some.

The white ring may be smegma, a collection of dead skin cells, oils, bacteria, etc.  You need to clean it off.

sir, how to clean it and also have fordyce spot under foreskin that can be visible only when i pulled back foreskin. sir , please give me advice.