Hello, I am 27 year old organic vegetarian and I have a question for you. Are there any organic food companies that I can use for buying organic food? I mean, it is not that easy to find this type of food, when today most of food use genetically engineered ingredients.

You are right. Today, it is very hard for an organic vegetarian to find healthy food of his choice. For example, they put arctic fish gene in potatoes so it won't freeze during winter! I'll recommend The Organic Delivery Company; they deliver organic food and wine in London area, and also in entire UK. Of course, this information is worth to you only if you live in UK, but still, since there are several companies that also do this kind of work here, there has got to be at least one in your vicinity.

Organic food production is based on a system of farming that maintains and replenishes the fertility of the soil. Organic foods are produced without the use of synthetic pesticides and fertilizers. Organic foods are minimally processed to maintain the integrity of the food without artificial ingredients, preservatives or irradiation.

Organic food really tastes better than other food. Natural and organic food not only tastes better than mainstream supermarket fare. It can also serve as a "supplement" to your health insurance policy, protecting you from developing heart and lung disease, Alzheimer's disease, a weakened immune system and inflammatory diseases like arthritis. For more information on organic food, products and environmental issues,

**edited by moderator**

Have you tried Whole Foods Store. They have a very strict policy on what's organic and what's not, not to mention the selection is great.