Hiya,

Dr Ogranic came to my attention recently whilst, ahem, looking for snail gel cream reviews... I noticed at the time that their products had raving reviews. I'm 27, got pretty good skin apart from the occasional outbreak yeah, but I figure I gotta be putting something better than chemist brand random moisturizers on my skin now to prevent all them lines and stuff. So what do you guys know about Dr Organic? Which products do you love, which ones would you recommend for someone like me? Or if you feel all blah about them, share that too. 

Have fun!!!

Hi, I can't speak about Dr Organic as such, but I do have the Manuka Honey moisturizer and it has done awesome things for my skin. I look brighter, get fewer blemishes, and it makes me feel very nice and hydrated. So yes, I am very happy with this particular product. Because you only need to use so little of it, I am still on my first jar, but I do like it so much that I will be repurchasing this when it runs out. I don't know anything about the snail gel and I can't say it sounds all that appealing.

The good thing is that Dr. Organic uses completely organic products wherever possible that are cruelty free as well. They don't sell just by making organic products though. They actually are very committed to only choosing high end ingredients that really make a difference to your skin. The products don't contain any type of animal origin ingredient, which I like as a vegetarian. And as a person with sensitive skin, I really appreciate the lack of chemicals. I have a lot of their Aloe Vera line and it is awesome stuff. But I also like that I can be socially responsible when I buy something to look after my skin!

Dr Organic is a really amazing range of skin care products. It's not easy to find organic, paraben free products for an affordable price, and they offer so many different things too, from toothpaste to skin care. I love the vitamin E skin skin lotion, the aloe whitening toothpaste, and the pomegranate body lotions smells heavenly. And all that for a rather decent price if you compare it to higher end products, many of which have chemicals. So yes, that's a big thumbs up from me. Your only problem will be deciding which products to buy, because there is just so many of them!!!

Hi, I've got the Manuka Honey Rescue Cream. The cream itself is very thick, which to be honest I wasn't expecting, but that doesn't in any way reflect on what it does to the skin (ie, it doesn't clog pores, quite the contrary). Makes my skin feel really nice and smells fresh. I get blackheads and blemishes and this cream can be used on damaged skin just fine. It does help reduce blemishes very nicely and gives me nice clear skin. It's also a good price. I am hoping to try other Dr Organic products in the future too.

Hi...

I'm mixed, so a darker skin tone, and with some hyperpigmented spots. Most products use nasty chemicals for skin whitening, and I am not comfortable with those. That is why I love Dr Organic's Skin Whitening Cream with Royal Jelly. My skin tone evened out after using it and I've used it on my legs as well. It is amazing what you can achieve without chemicals! Dr Organic is committed to delivering results without those and I wish more manufacturers would follow. In any case, I am a fan. No experience with any other of their products yet, but I might check some out when I have the chance.

Later!

Well, this thread has moved on some since the last time I checked in, LOL! Thanks for sharing your experiences. I'm actually dealing with some dry patches at the minute (winter skin!!!) and I'm now thinking I'll take the plunge and get that honey rescue thingie. That's supposed to be great for dry skin with the odd crack, yeah? And if it can help me keep my skin blemish free at the same time, well, then I'm obviously all for that. What I like about Dr Organic, not being a user yet, is that the products are actually pretty reasonably priced if you think about it, you know? Anyways, don't mind me and feel free to keep chatting away!

Hi, I love Dr Organic's Pomegranate eye cream along with the Manuka Honey rescue. Since the winter started, my skin has become really sensitive and tender and after hearing good things about Dr Organic products, I got these two. Well, the area around my eyes is less dry and sensitive already and the products smell great. Also, my skin looks plumper and though the honey is rich, it doesn't feel like it's suffocating the skin, if you know what I mean. Dr Organic offers the best value for money I've ever seen in any skin car range, so I am definitely a fan.

A friend from the UK bought me a few Dr Organic products from the tea tree range, including the body wash, the deodorant, and the blemish stick. I absolutely loved the products. That's probably why they are running out rather fast :). I'm here to ask if there's anywhere in the US where you can buy Dr Organic products, or at least where you can order them online? I have not found any such place so far and I don't want to have to order from the UK of not necessary.... shipping costs and all that.

So yes, consider this to be a big thumbs up, but also an "oh no". I don't want to do without... this has really helped my blemish-easy skin!!!

Hiya,

I'm in the UK myself but I did do a quick Google and it seems at least some of the Dr Organic stuff is on Amazon, with free shipping being offered if you spend more than $35, for which you will need to buy several creams 'cause Dr Organic is actually pretty affordable. There's also several other websites offering Dr Organic stuff, but those aren't website I can say I ever heard of in the past. Anyways, it don't look like getting Dr Organic products in the US is impossible. Maybe someone else has better tips for you though.

I am looking for a skin soother that fights blemishes, and have heard about Dr. Organic 100% Aloe Vera Gel. I am writing to see if any users of this forum happen to have any experience with this particular product. Though it is encouraging to see that many people really like Dr. Organic, not every product can be equally good, and I have not seen this one mentioned yet. If you have either a good or a bad review, I would welcome the feedback.

TIA!

There are just so many reasons to buy Dr. Organic products besides the products themselves! The reason I like this brand so very much is that they are committed not only to helping us all look great, feel great and smell great, but also to looking after nature. I wish there were more brands like this. Dr. Organic uses organic products, bioactive ingredients to make sure your skin care works for you, doesn't test their products on animals, uses no animal products, and no genetically modified ingredients or harsh synthetic chemicals either. Mineral oils are not used either.