I am so sick of me and my stomach and fat! The worst thing is, I have more than 20 extra kilos and I train three times a week. You can imagine then how much I can eat. Believe me, it is a lot. Now, I have definitely decided on starting with some normal, healthy diet that will help me lose the extra weight. What about using raw organic foods? I heard it can bring many positive effects.

Well, think of it like this. What did our ancestors eat? There were no fancy food you can find now, not to mention candies, sodas, frozen food etc. So, one part of their food was raw organic food, very healthy, very nutritive. As for examples here they are: agave nectar, cacao and bliss products, coconut and carob products, Goji berries, dried fruit, honey, olives, raw nuts, sesame products and many, many more. So you see, it is not only that you can see in the supermarket on the first shelf, dig a bit more, healthy food is very near.