Hello? What ingredients are needed to prepare some vegetarian meatloaf? I would like to surprise my girlfriend who is vegetarian but I don't know any vegetarian recipe and I know she just loves eating this vegetarian meatloaf so is there anyone to tell me what I need to have to prepare this and how it is cooked? Thanks!

What a boyfriend!! I also love eating vegetarian meatloaf tough I am not a vegetarian. I don’t how vegetarian meatloaf is prepared but I know the ingredients needed for preparing it , anyway you will need a whole package of vegetarian ground beef and some burger crumbles, onion, garlic and also some eggs, than you need milk, bread as well as potatoes and carrots and what I am positive you need a cooking spray – than you mix all that somehow and than spray it with this cooking spray. This is a delicious and I love that but you better go visit some vegetarian recipes site and I think there are bunch of vegetarian meatloaf recipes but those are general ingredients I think you should be needed to prepare this meatloaf.