i had an abortion on friday (now thursday) & i wore a tampon last night & now i have stopped bleeding !! please someone help me i'm so worried :-( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's totally normal to stop bleeding at anytime. All woman are different. I had one about three months ago. And i did my research, verry well. I didn't bleed immediatly after, but had some orangy red stuff coming out for the first two days, then started bleeding like a light period, then a couple days later it got heavier, and had some bigger clots than usual, which scared me at first, but then my bleeding stopped after 11 days. Then it came back for about another week. And I stopped bleeding all together. Like I said woman are all different. Some don't bleed at all, some bleed heavier, some bleed lighter. One thing is though. It's verry vital to NOT have sex for 2 weeks after, or masterbate. And ALWAYS wear protection. And it's even better to wait a while month. Cause it takes awhile for your cervix to heal. There would be a higher chance of infection or hurting yourself. And don't forget after your all healed up, and better and ready to have sex, you are a lot more fertile, and have a greater chance of getting pregnant than normal. And another thing...U SHOULD NEVER WEAR TAMPONS! At least not for the first 3 weeks. Don't be worried about how the bleeding stopped, but remove that tampon as soon as possible. That causes infection also, cause of old blood build up, and the rayon fiber which is what the tampon is made from, can break off and leave little peices behind. Just take it easy. Don't strain yourself, you need to take care of yourself okay. Believe me, I know how this feels. I went through it, it feels like just yesterday. And you will be verry worried with every single thing that comes out of you, how light or heavy your bleeding is...every pain, every weird feeling...it's usually normal, it's okay, just relax. And seriously, if you have any other questions, I'm on here everyday, at least a couple times a day, so I can get back to you ASAP. Try not to worry too much, but to take care of yourself, try to sit, or watch some movies in bed with some ice cream or something. Again to hesitate to ask~Jill

Hi Jill, I had an abortion about a month ago, and I only bled for 2 days after taking the pills. Is it normal for me to still be pregnant now, because I'm still bloated and look pregnant, and haven't started my period yet.....???? Can I still be pregnant?????? I dint go for a check up after the abortion.... Please help me!!!!!!