I’ve been diagnosed osteoporosis with 53 years. I’ve been taking supplements of calcium and soy been since then. Now, I’m starting to wake up with swollen, painful wrists. I’ve heard of osteoporosis arthritis, but I don’t know what it is exactly. Can somebody give me more info, please?

Osteoporosis Arthritis or osteoarthritis is condition recognized by painful joints, difficult
move. The joints in body are coated with cartilage to protect the bones from damaging each other. In osteoporosis arthritis, the cartilage erodes and bones get in direct contact, what worsens their state and makes the movements severely painful. Heredity, age, overuse and obesity can aggravate the condition. In therapy are used pain control drugs and medications to prevent swelling. There are many supplements on market today containing chondroin and glucosamine to improve joints state and enable their proper function
Glucosamine stimulates the production of collagen and normalizes cartilage metabolism, while Chondroitin prevents premature cartilage breakdown. You must be persistant in taking these supplements, because 2-4 months will be needed to see some improvment . In some cases prosthetic joints are need to replace damaged joints.