Hi don't know if I am in the right place or a good place but would like some advice, have been reading around and cannot find anything to help me maybe someone on here could point me in the right direction.

From a young age I have suffered from pain in my joints especially knees and ankles, this was always put down to growing pains, however at 33 I am still experiencing similar pain, this can be alleviated by pain medication or the application of a hot/warm water bottle, however my major issue is that it seems to be escalating

In lots of my joints especially neck, shoulders, knees, ankles, elbows, wrists, fingers, toes I experience discomfort, it would be wrong to call this pain it is a sensation like my joints are dry and papery, or drying out, it is incredible hard to describe because as I state it isn't normally painful (although can become so) the closest thing I can compare it to is like irritable leg sensation only in all my joints, when at it's worst it even makes my teeth feel like they are tingling/vibrating, it drives me demented. It does seem to be worsened by damp and cold, and by physical stress, although not exclusively so.

Ibuprofen, Co-Codamol and hot water bottles take the edge off, but do not cure, I also take; Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Rosehip, Garlic and Fish oils which have seemed to help slightly

All my joints crack/pop all the time and most make grating noises when moved, and always have.

I have raised this issue many times since I was very young with my doctors but have never been told anything, I have had spinal and knee x-rays and blood panels which are clear and show no rheumatism or arthritis. I have always assumed it was some kind of Rheumatism/arthritis type thing and have never known how to push the issue with my doctor as they seem to lose interest when my blood comes back normal, but am now further concerned as my 5 year old son seems to be presenting with similar symptoms.