I have constant problem with ovarian cyst that usually disappear on its own or precisely they gone with my periods and practically I have learned when my period is accompanied with my ovarian cyst coming out and I was also explained those are fluid filled cysts and they are not that much harmful in my case but I wonder know is this condition I have ovarian cyst or pcos related for I have red something about pcos and would like to hear if this my condition could be ovarian cyst or pcos.

Well the main symptoms of pcos are high blood pressure and excessive hair growth on face, chest and lower abdomen area and pcos may cause infertility especially if it is accompanied with irregular periods and since you have not mentioned any of these symptoms I think you could only be having ovarian cyst problem. I also have the same problem like you –ovarian cyst that reoccurs regularly and in fact it is very common problem in woman and all you should be doing frequently is checking up on this issue by frequent pelvic ultrasound and if you still suspect of having pcos you may do some blood test just to measure your hormones levels especially regarding the progesterone, testosterone, prolaction as well as thyroid gland hormone and when those levels are elevated and accompanied with symptoms mentioned above than you are more likely to have pcos but I don't think it is your case.

i also have PCOS and i suffer from excessive hair growth on my chest stomache back and even my buttocks. i even have high blood pressure and an irregular heart beat, i have had 3 miscarriages and i am hoping that maybe someday ill get lucky enough to have a child..