i ended my period around july 4th and ever since then ive been having lower left ab pains. not so much a pain but a pressure. i feel full and my breast are just a tad sore. ive been spotting almost everyday, a brownish color. i went to an urgent care and told them some symptoms and the doctor said that it was probably a ovarian cyst. with anxiety like i have, probably isnt the right answer to give me. has anyone had these symptoms before and known it was a cyst?

Celebrity
Yes i have these symptoms, and it was cycts on my ovaries, but what id like to know is you mentioned "anxiety" did the doctor mean...Anxiety causes cycts?

no i didnt mean that anxiety causes cysts. i just ment that i have really bad anxiety and when the doctor said it might be a cyst...it freaked me out and now is has me worrying about anything else it could be