I had some intense pain for over a week but now only have slight discomfort post BM. But when i check my rectum with a mirror I see the hemorrhoids still look the same. I'm at 2.5 weeks and had 3 stage 3 internal hemorrhoids banded. Does this mean the procedure failed or that I still have to wait longer.

Im in the same boat, 1 week post op... 2 sites banded..I havent experienced any pain so far, with minimal discomfort... However I still have what seems like a haemorrhoid...Im very confused, and hoping i don't have to go back to surgery.  

Hi; I had RBL session 15 days ago (2 grade 2 hems banded) and still no improvement in symptoms. The prolapsing one still does at each BM and I am not comfortable fully during the day; ie no recovery form symptoms yet.

Can you please share your personal experiences; how long did it take to get rid of your hemorrhoids and the symptoms in genreal after the RBL session? Did you have to go under following non-invasive or surgical procedures?

Many thanks

Any update? I am in same situation. 2 band was done and no difference yet.

I am the same, almost 3 weeks post Banding (3 x grade 2 internal hemmies) and they are still prolapsing. Anyone that can respond and let me know how long post banding did the hemmies stop prolapsing, I'd be truly grateful

Have yours gone now?

Recovery period takes about 2-3 weeks. You have to wait for the band to fell off, it is an indication that your hemorrhoid is reducing in size and will eventually heal itself.

Thank you! Yes doctor confirmed bands have fallen off but it's been almost 3 weeks and they are still prolapsing. Just praying this isn't a sign of the procedure failing :( so anxious

Dobek, did yours stop prolapsing?

Help!!! should they still be prolapsing after 3 weeks post Banding procedure. Starting to loose faith and would love an update?

Did the bubbles went away after banding ?

I am currently over 3 weeks and both hemi and band are still in there...