One night after work i came home and I masturbated pretty hard/rough, right after I did that i am constantling have this tingle/slight burning/pain at the tip of my penis. I already masturbated once that day. This lasted for around 5 days now,kinda getting better but very slowly, I wonder if this happened to anyone and how long does it take to heal? Before that happened i started getting this tingling feeling in one of my fingertips when i touch something, didnt know if that lead to something. No std symptoms but I guess you never know, but this was right after rough masturbation so im guessing the pain is strictly from that. So I could use some help.

The tingling burning is constant, not when I urinate but after...Its been like this for a week already...Any help?

Are you having any vision problems?

You need to start using a penis health creme dude. These are made just for guys who masturbate a lot and both treat and prevent issues like chafing, soreness, dryness, rashes and even tingling and sensitivity problems. I use one called Man1 Man Oil and everything stays in good shape down there.