One night after work i came home and I masturbated pretty hard/rough, right after I did that i am constantling have this tingle/slight burning pain at the tip of my penis. I already masturbated once that day. This lasted for around 5 days now,kinda getting better but very slowly, I wonder if this happened to anyone and how long does it take to heal? Before that happened i started getting this tingling feeling in one of my fingertips when i touch something, didnt know if that lead to something. No std symptoms but I guess you never know, but this was right after rough masturbation so im guessing the pain is strictly from that.

Hey recently i masturbated and got the same thing you just described, it has been about 3 days now and i was wondering how long it took for yours to go completely away?

Well depending on if you used lotion to masterbate or a lubricant, sometimes if you use a lotion that is perfumed it can get into the tip of the penis ( the same as shampoo) and cause irritation even yeast infections or UTI's in men. Also after you masterbate make sure you wash yourself with warm water and especially after sex it is good to urinate and wash.

Sounds like you may have just been a little bit irratated, i hope this helps.

If you sit on the toilet for a while (as if you were gonna poop) and continuously puh as hard as you can to get urine out while u drink a lot if water it should work. Plus make sure that the bathroom your in is warm. cold will irritate it