the date of my last mp was october 27th. my cycle is always 28 days and by my math, i should have started ovulating around the 7th of november. during that time, i had the slippery clear mucus then progressed into egg white mucus, also charted my bbt and cervical position, all signs said that i was ovulating. husband and i had sex the 8th, 9th, and 10th of november. after ovulation, cm went to kind of white and cloudy and a little more was produced. a few days ago, i noticed more slippery clear mucus and then today, nov. 20th, after using the bathroom, saw a large gob of egg white cm. i am now expecting my period to come the 24th so i most definitely should not be ovulating..but is it possible? could i be ovulating again or is it something else? i'm really confused!

hi i am really interested in an answer to this question because the exact same thing is happening to me and i am confused too.. I am still breastfeeding my 12 month old so ovulation kits are not accurate.
so confused because i keep reading different facts on if it is possible to ov in one month.
it makes it hard to plan.

new science has proven we can ovulate twice a month

read the following artible in the new scientist:

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn3927-women-can-ovulate-more-than-once-a-month.html

I had the same thing I ovulated 14 days after from my period which was the 21st and then I ovulated again on the 4th which was 3 days before my period was due. I am breastfeeding my 8 month old about 80% of the time still and I've had my periods back since 6 weeks post p. Well I took a pregnancy test on the day my period was due on the 7th and it was (-) and I took another test today the 16th and BFP!! I've read alot of mothers conceived twins as far as two weeks apart due to ovulating twice in one cycle!

the same thing happened to me i ovulated on 3rd and than again on the 13th. what the heck is going on lol?

I am interested in reading your notes.

I have a 35 day cycle and usually ovulate around day 17 (9th July) but I think I am ovulating again (19th July)??

What is BFP??

Any thoughts?