I can't figure out when I ovulated. First day of my last period was sept 18th. Positive opk on Monday the 28th, egg white cm and cramping on Tuesday, negative opk on Tuesday. Positive opk on Wednesday. I am really confused about when I ovulated. Someone please help me out.

HI there, I would say that anytime between the 22nd to later on would mean that you've ovulated. Did you want to know because you are looking to conceive? Let me know.

Yes. I don't think I wouldve ovulated so close to the end of my period. Today is the 2nd and I think I ovulated this week. I had a positive opk on Monday. Negative on Tuesday with egg white cm and cramping. Then I had a positive opk again on Wednesday. So I have no idea if I ovulated Tuesday or yesterday.

It all depends on the length of your cycle and the type of opk you are using. For an average 28 day cycle you would expect to ovulate (if you actually do is another matter) on approx day 14. it would be extremely unlikely that you would have ov like healthandfitnessguy suggests on the 22nd - that would mean that you had an average cycle of 16 days!

the opk usually read positive as soon as the LH surge approaches, however you need to read the instructions carefully as they normally rely on the depth of colour between the two lines.

Look into the type of opk you are using, see if you can work back through your cycles and identify when you had ewcm etc and see if a pattern begins to form.

Please get back to me if you have any further queries.

I normally have a 28 day cycle and I was using first response ovulation predictor kit. It was positive on Monday. The test line was very much darker than the control line. Then on Tuesday I had ewcm and felt crampy like I was ovulating. But then I had a positive opk again on wednesday so that is what's confusing me about whether I ovulated Tuesday or Thursday. On Thursday my cm was very dry so that also makes me think I ovulated on Tuesday. But why was it positive again on Wednesday? I have ewcm every month. And every month I get the cramping with it like I'm ovualting. This is just my first month using opk.

I normally have a 28 day cycle. And I have been using fropk. This is my first month using opk. Every month I have ewcm along with cramping at ovulation time. But using these opks has confused me. The test was positive on Monday. The line was very much darker than the control line. Then on Tuesday I had ewcm and cramping. Then on Wednesday it was positive again and Thursday my cm was dry. That is what makes me think I ovulated on Tuesday but the positive opk on Wednesday is what's confusing me. Why was it positive Monday and Wednesday? And do you ovulate after the first positive opk or did I ovulate after Wednesday?

One more thing... The opk was negative on Tuesday and Thursday.

that was probably due to natural fluctuations in your hormone level, like I said look at the situation as a whole, with cramping, ewcm and cycle dates included, and ensure you are following your opk instructions to the letter.

good luck

Probably the best advice of the thread. Although the best certainty is a line or two on a pregnancy test. Have oyu taken one yet? I'd like to hear how you're doing. Let me know!