i am 18 years old and a week ago exactly my husband and i had sex 4 times on my ovulation day. it was unprotected sex and he only pulled 3 times out of the four. im going to take a test when its time but until then... i was wondering how early on the symptoms could set in for the past 2days i have been feeling nauseous my breasts are sore and im cramping. i would think it was pms but i do not normally have those symptoms...could anyone tell me the chances??? help please!!!

Implantation is unlikely to occur before the 6th day after ovulation. Usually it would be about 9th day. So yo are unlikely to have the symptoms on 5th day.

But how do you know when you ovulated? Nevertheless if you ovulated later, implantation would be later. If you ovulated sooner, egg would not have been fertilised by that day's sex. However, you don't mention whether you had sex (protected or otherwise) before that occasion. That could be critical.

the only time before that that would be even close to mattering was a week before that and he never came and i know i was emulating because i have charted and because i had clear stretchy cervical mucous. does that make a difference???

I asked about the certainty of ovulation because many assume ovulation to be a certain day after their LMP start. If you are certain you were emulating ovulating because of your daily charting records (presumably including pre-rising temperature) and the mucus change, then I don't think you could be pregnant.

I see the only chance of pregnancy is if you ovulated a week earlier, then that previous encounter you mention could have resulted in pregnancy even if he did not ejaculate (pre-cum can contain sperm).