I usually can estimate when I ovulate due to vaginal secretions and general body temperature but this month I couldn't exactly tell when ovulation occurred but I think it occurred around Feb 7. I have a 36 cycle on average and so I believe I should've gotten my period around February 25 or so but I haven't gotten it yet but today I noticed that I have the stretchy, clear discharge that I usually get when ovulating and slight pains in the side that are consistent with ovulating. I was worried that I may have gotten pregnant since I had unprotected sex but my boyfriend pulled out before he was even close to ejaculation but is it possible that I either ovulated twice missing my period or I didn't ovulate earlier and am ovulating now? Is it possible to get the clear, stretchy discharge while you're pregnant?

It seems to me like you haven't been ovulating for the first time you thought you were - your ovulation happens in about two to three days in the middle between your two periods, so if you still haven't gotten your period, it doesn't fit. But this definitely is not a strict rule, especially because you have periods that are so distant. But as far as pregnancy is concerned - if he didn't cum inside chances that you are pregnant almost don't exist. But you can always take the pregnancy test to put your mind at ease.

Thanks for your answer it was really helpful. So just for an update, I did take a HPT and it was negative and I believe if I actually did miss my period the HPT test would've been taken 3 or 4 days after the first day of my period so the results should be accurate. I also plan to take another test a week later just to confirm. Also, all symptoms I had were exactly like my regular ovulating symptoms and I had no other pregnancy symptoms. So I am guessing that I did just ovulate now and not before like I had thought.