Im 40 year old male good health. Had appendix removed via key hole surgery 10-12 weeks ago. I am now occasionally getting shooting pains up my bum like i am being impaled. Also sharp pains sometimes in my stomach and it is sometimes uncomfortable to sit down. My bladder feels like it doesn't hold as much urine as prior to the operation. I dont have any blood in my urine or faeces that i can see.

Gslet well
No blood is good always..

I'm really sorry to hear that what you're going through is so painful. I think that if you are feeling pain like that then you definitely need to see a doctor because I think that it could be potentially a complication related to the surgery and it's a good idea. Let me know how it goes okay? I hope that you get better soon!

i just had an appendix surgery laproscopy on 2nd june and was released from the hospital on 4th june and had gas problem as cudnt pass gas but now able to pass gas and stool,but the pain on y abdomen intestine while passing urine is still there.but no blood in urine,so dont know when the pain will go though am on antibiotic and pain killer