Hi All,

My story is like this..

Last Year i had HEPATITIS (A),the doctors told me i was fine and i could go back to my normal diet,after the hepatitis i battle with a lot of stomach pains.. most of the pains were on the upper right quadrant area ( i thought it was my liver again) so i went to the ER like 9 times,because the pain was horrible,9 ct scans,9 blood tests.. and nothing found.
Until September 29th,i was once again admitted to the hospital because my appendix was infflameted so they did laparascopic surgery to take my appendix out. Surprisingly a month after the surgery i was back to normal..and by that i mean normal when i didnt even had hepatitis.. the upper pains were gone and i was happy,but then one morning i woke up and felted this horrible pain around my belly button.. it was like someone was stabbing me ,these pains came often and sometimes it was tender to the touch.. the pains were gone for a month ..but they appeared again about two weeks ago.
NOW.. this might sound silly but i feel like the pains that i had on the upper area ..they switched to my lower area.. this are my new symptoms..

SOMETIMES BURNING SENSATION NEXT TO THE BELLY BUTTON (NOT PAINFUL)
BLOATED
NAUSEOUS..WHEN FEELING BLOATED.
LOWER ABDOMINAL PAIN AFTER EATING..(CRAMPY ,SPAMS)
LOOSE BM,OR CONSTIPATION
LOWER ABDOMINAL PAIN WHEN HAVING A BM (NOT ALL THE TIME)
GASSY

The symptoms that bother me the most are the abominal pain.. its like muscle spams.. and sometimes i dont even have to eat to have the pains.. I'm really concern im trying to find whats going on with me,IBS ? a Hernia? i dont know.. Im concern..and if you have these symptoms..please i would welcome any opinions.

Thanks ;-)