hi
i am a 27 year old male and i have a problem with my left testicle.specificlly cord behind it.I have had this problem for over 3 years.cord behind my left testicle swells up sometimes most of the time when i go for a long walk .but when I lie down it pretty much goes away.I saw a doctor 2 years ago and had x ray done and it was diagnosed as small infection i like to lift heavy weight so I thought it could be hernia but that was not the couse..I am not in a lot of pain but it does give me discomfort .basically cord behind left testicle swells up and sometimes it goes down,also my left leg hurts sometimes from it.on days when it really bugs me as soon as i lie down swelling goes down.I will see a doctor soon to get it checked out but i am really worried.has anybody had this problem.thank you for responce.........

I get same pain but in both and had it for over a year now and it bugs me pretty bad some days since I'm a fisherman I work hard so some days is pretty bad