Hi im 15 years old and not sexually active but I have a dull pain around my testicle, I did some feeling today and found out the pain seems to be coming from a cord connected to my left testicle it only hurts to the touch. Going to doctors some time this week, any guesses to what it is? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Hey there did you injure your testicle at all are there any bumps?

Not really I mean a while back there was the cup check think would that be it? Also a kinda lump in scrotum not on testicle.

The lump is connected to the cord that hurts.

It could be a lot of things are you sure the lump is not part of your epididymis? Can you describe in more detail what the lump is like, it's size, and location on yourbspermatic cor

Pea size, its not on the testicle and is painless

When is the next time you are due for a physical? It may be a good idea for your doctor to take a look at it. Where in the cord is the lump is it hard or soft and can you move it?

My mom thats a nurse called the docs and they said they cant do anything without an ultrasound, trying to get one scheduled.

The lump is movable, is close to the testacle but not on testicle.

At the doctor office now he said it was epididymitis

Yea it could be inflammation of your epididymis ...... Do you masturbate using anything any toys or things that could have caused an infection? Are you on antibiotics?

No I dont use any toys, and he prescribed me antibiotics getting them filled tomorrow. Thx for the help

Wonderful. Please let me know how it goes and if it gets better it not