About a year ago I began to get some soreness in my right testicle and also some associated pain traveling from the testicle to the inner thigh through what feels like a tendon??? It is a general area dull soreness. It seems to be the worst after sitting still in a confined space (ie a car seat). Sometimes the "tendon" becomes very hard and the testicle sucks up toward the abdomen. I have seen a doctor about the problem and I also underwent an ultrasound. From those visits it was determined that they were unsure but that it was not serious in nature. My concern is that being in the Military I am not entitled to see another doctor for a second opinion, yet the pain continues. Any ideas what this pain might be caused by?

Hello! It is very hard to say without a proper physical exam. Are you experiencing any other symptoms apart from testicular and inner thigh pain? Are your testicles swollen, can you feel a lump or lumps around testicles or in the scrotums?

Are you physically active? Have you been exposed to a trauma or any sort of straining due to heavy lifting?
Answering any of these questions may be helpful in order to take a guess what it could be.

It happens that doctors don’t even think to check pelvic muscles to see if there were a strain or something that could have caused the pain.

I had been suffering a dull pain in my right testi for over 10 years. I visited several doctors., many ultrasounds. no results,. Finally tfour years ago they betermined it was empidimitis. To fix this and instrument of razor type was inserted down my pee hole. Felt like I was peeing galss for two week recovery. Two months later the pain returned. This time worse than ever . The pain was so dull I would turn from white to grey.Three months ago I started with an old Vermont folk recipe that reccomends two teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar with every meal. The vinegar is said to balane the Bodies PH. Well, after the first two months i can not feel that strangling of my ball. My conclusion is the a super acid body..lots of acid foods ie coffe beer , look up acid and alkaline foods and avoid the acid ones had caused an infection that caused the pain. My pain is gone and my back feels stronger than it ever has. Tim

I have a simular problem and my doctor can'nt figure it out.

I am 72 years old and my Right testicle has swelled up and I recently found a 3/8 lump on right side. The lump is very tender and it is very painful. I have unbearable pain in my groin and scrotum. The pain continues to be felt going up and around my back (near my kidney). It continues to hurt with an aching pain that runs down my right leg just below my knee.

I sometimes have problems Urinating and it can also be very painful to pee.

I had this same problem 5 years ago. My urologist had me take 1 Flomax pill each day and it did not help. He then prescribed a bright purple pill that also did not help. I finally was put in the hospital and was feed me medicine by IV. After 4 days in the hospital the swelling went down and everything was normal again. The doctor told me to take Prosar and – Decreases the size of the prostate) Takes a Flomax – Helps your pee flow

For the last 5 years I have been taking 1 Proscar pill and 1 Flomax pill day. I have had a hard time peeing.

Recently I have been diagnosed with Prostate Cancer. The doctor said they caught it early and treated me with 28 Radiations Treatment and then followed up with 2 Needle implant treatments where they inserted 18 needles below my scrotum and they pumped radiation through it. I just finished up with the needle treatments and that was when my swelling began.

My doctor wanted me to wait to see if the swelling would go down and told me to wait a week. The swelling did not go down and I asked him to put me in the hospital to feed medicine by IV. I was hoping this would help. The IV has been feeding me medicine the past 5 days and that has not helped. The pain is unbearable and I am ready to loose a Testicle if needed.

Please help provide some alternative solutions or advise so I maybe able to discuss this with my doctor. We are both at a loss and do not what to do next.

hey, i have experienced right testicle pain from 2 months. i began like a pain in my lower testicle then radiates upward around my penis, accompanied with leg pain and lower back pain, the pain accentuates when sitting and is soothed when walking; also had i a heeling of heavy, swollen right testicle .....i had feeling of burning after pissing and burning was a bit relieved by ejaculating.... i was very afraid and did not tell anybody... i couldn't sleep all this period and was suspicious of the worst!!!
after all i decided to see an urologist.... after he finished his physical exam (even he tested my prostate gland....(very embarrassing procedure)), he said that everything seems normal.... they he ask, do u have family history concerning calculi, i said yes.... hes asked, do u drink water, i replied very very very little amount daily but i drink a lot of coffee.... he prescribed me to drink lot of water and take 'uroctal' to treat infections due to calculi (small stones) and some anti-inflammatory medicament to relieve pain (just in case of steep pain)... this is my third day of treatment, i quit coffee and im having a big amount amount of water.... and i m feeling excellent, pain still exist, however i can barely feel it, maybe mostly because i was psychically relieved......
guys take that advice: premeditated illusions are the most morbid.... see ur urologist asap and u'll feel that ur life has just started again!!!!

hey,i'm 23 i have experienced right testicle pain from 2 months. i began like a pain in my lower testicle then radiates upward around my penis, accompanied with leg pain and lower back pain, the pain accentuates when sitting and is soothed when walking; also had i a heeling of heavy, swollen right testicle .....i had feeling of burning after pissing and burning was a bit relieved by ejaculating.... i was very afraid and did not tell anybody... i couldn't sleep all this period and was suspicious of the worst!!!

I have exactly the same condition. It's been a couple of years actually. The doctors found no significant lumps or sign of hernia and don't know what it is, and don't seem to find it worrisome either.

Do you also feel that the right testicle "moves up" when straining to pass stool?

I have a history of passing kidney stones, and I wonder if there's a relation. I am 36 and healthy otherwise by the way.

For about 2 months I been expierincing the same symthoms as those of jay. The pain runs from my right testicle to my right leg. I dont understand this. My left leg its normal but my right leg seems to hurt. Can someone give me some understanding of whats happening?

I took have the same symptoms. They did ultra sound but nothing.

Paid is now the rise!!

It is worse inner thigh area , even if in rest position (seates expecially) it is worse.

Any thoughts please!!

I have also been experiencing these exact symptoms on and off for years.

I has got worse over the last few months.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow ... hopefully he'll be able to sort it out.

my left testicle has been sore for about a week and at the same time my lower back has been sore as well. what does this mean?

I am experiencing similar pain for few days. Went to the gym... did back and two days after legs... somewhere between the two days I started feeling a slight discomfort in my right testicle... as if one side of it was sensitive to touch. I could not determine but it seemed like something changed in the veins above... but if it did, it was a small change.. no selling or similar. Still having lower back pain and discomfort but it is starting to go away. Could I have strained myself too much? Hm... any opinions...

hi, i have had what sounds to be exactly what you are describing for about 4 years now. it started with pain in my right testicle and eventualy got worse and pailful about 4 to 6 inches down my right leg, i was also in the military at the time this started. i saw the doctors on base and ended up doing a surgery they called a cord stripping, the doctor said there is a sleeve of muscle around the cord to the testicle and it was tightened and wouldnt let go, so they went in and shaved off the musce from the cord. i think that this would definately have done the job, but, scar tissue formed around the cord causing more pain. the doctor said it would probably get worse if he tried to remove, that it would cause more scar tissue, eventually i was discharged for this. i started seeing a civilian doctor who gave me a shot of something he called a blocker and for 6 months i had no pain. then i got another shot and was really good for about 2 years until recently its started to come back worse than i remember. the only thing i find that help is stretching the area, but that is a very temporary solution.

About ten years ago, I had someone who I thought was a friend, manage to repeatively kick me in or near the scrotum (most of the time he missed).

About a couple years ago, I started to feel this cord on my upper testicle that it is thicker than the right testicle cord. It didn't hurt at all, and thought nothing of it.

In the past few months, I feel a moderate amount of numbing pain in my left testicle. In the past two weeks, I've felt numbing in my inner thigh, about two or three inches long. The cord running from the top of the testicle to my body seems thicker too. Does anyone suggest that I may need to lose this testicle?

I am going to an urologist as soon as possible, and I'm very scared. Please give me your honest opinion given the info I have, don't butter it up for me because I want to know the truth.

I was having pain in my testicles, sometimes left & sometimes right, My prostate was kind of hurting when I would sit, my lower back around the kidneys would hurt, I would feel like I had to piss. I went to the doctor & was told it was probably an infection. I was givin antibiotics for 14 days & I did a urine test. I felt great then 1 month later again, I asked about my urine test & they found no infection. I realized when laying that I would have a shooting pain down my inner thigh to my knee & sometimes foot. I did some research & found I possibly had chronic pelvic pain syndrome. All the symtoms described that. I went to my chiropractor & told him & he started checking all my pelvic mucles, sure enough he hit one spot in my inner thigh that was super sensitive. All those muclesare connected he told me & cuase triggers like the symtoms I felt. I've been having treatment & am getting alot better.