I have severe sharp stabbing pain that comes and goes on lower left side under ribs. I have been two emergency room two different times now in one week The first trip to hospital, they only took a urine sample gave me some fluids and sent me home with antibiotic, saying I had a bladder and kidney infections. I took the antibiotic for 5 days straight and still was having pains in left side, it was getting worser and more frequeint, I couldnt lay down or sit in any position untill it slowly went away.I couldnt even cough or sneeze without it hurting severly... So I returned to hospital a second time and they did a catscan on me which said I had no kidney stones and that I had a bad kidney infection , but that I wasnt on the right antibiotic,so perscribed me another antibiotic , and sumthing for settling my stomache and percoset for pain. But its been 4days now and still severe shar pains coming and going on left side, I am constipaited really bad now all of the sudden , but gave myself an enimia and still having sever pain. I have been drinking lots of water and cranberry juices, nothing seems to be helping me at all. Please any advice on what I should do now would really help me out. Thank You

I'd leave it to the doctors, and always update ur parents if it gets worse and worse

This sounds almost identical to my Sx. I am curious what your outcome is. I have CKD and a family Hx of CKD.

Hey MRZSALLY

I had a sharp pain last week too at work and it started off with a sneeze. the pain wouldnt stop and i fainted till someone came and then i got the cold sweat. Doctors said everything is normal but Im not sure about your daily routine but ive been advised, give your body the rest it needs (atleast 6 hrs if possible), eat more healthier food choices and try not to work in the same position (sitting down), it might build up which could cause the pain. Hope the pain goes away.