I have a lot of head pain lately that has been concerning to me. It seems to be centralized on the right side of my head, and feels most relatable to the sensation of a brain freeze. The pain seems to come and go, but often remains as a constant at least at a minimal pain level. A bit of a backstory to help better diagnose my problem; I have been suffering from PTSD, severe anxiety and depression for about a couple of years now. I mention that because I know prolonged anxiety/insomnia/panic/depression can be the precursor to all kinds of physical symptoms if gone untreated for too long. The first physical manifestation of my anxiety had gone to my stomach with poor digestion and acid reflux. From there, the acid reflux became so intense that it at times blocks my airways, and I feel like overall my flow of oxygen seems to be very poor. I started to get upper chest/back/nerve "knife-stabbing"-like pain, and generalized pain in my upper neck up to the back of my head. In addition to all this, I feel very detached from reality lately, and not connected to my own personality or sense of self (though I suspect that to be from anxiety itself). I'm working on all this with medicine, exercise, and diet. But I mention it because I wonder if it correlates in any way with the pain in the right side of the head. I have seen a doctor and am have had 2 sets of blood work done, nothing of concern showed up on them. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

There is a headache called "A Cluster Migraine" it hits certain points of the head - and is localized, instead of feeling like the entire head is in a vice grip. Due to the fact that you have mental health issues, it can manifest itself into physical problems. Also due to your high level of anxiety you will also be worried about more than the "norm"! There are drugs you can be on - for the migraines - But I would suggest head and neck massages - to relieve the stress (which goes into your shoulders and neck). See if this helps you - ALWAYS start with the lowest common denominator honey! I know it's hard - when you have anxiety - but try and put it into perspective of why. Try not to Google too much either OK - as this can REALLY make your anxiety take off!!! Good luck and health to you - are you seeing a counsellor or a psychologist to help you with your PTSD?

bambi27 is right - I have had these killer headaches before. I was so paranoid I went in for an MRI of my brain. My friends laugh at me for it, but screw that man this is my brain were talking about! So even though I think she is likely 99% right here, I still suggest you head out to visit a doctor. You never know, and even if you think it's not that important, regular doctor visits are so you might as well get it out of the way.