It’s been longer than a half of a year that I feel pelvic pain. It is constant almost and combined with depression and behavioral changes that I feel for longer period of time now. So I wonder this pelvic pain-what could it be? And what may have caused it?

Hi there! I occasionally experience pelvic pain. It’s not a pleasant experience and there’re many factors that may cause it. Me for example I have ovulation pain and also have ovarian cyst that probably caused me to feel pelvic pain. There’re many other factors such as uterine and cervical cancer, fibroids and endometriosis and many others. And if your pelvic pain is combined with some other symptoms such as depression as you’ve mentioned is more likely that you are depressed for this pelvic pain. And if it last that long as you say there’s a risk that your pelvic pain becomes chronic and your depression and behavioral and emotional changes are actually results of your pelvic pain. Those are the conditions that have come out of your fight with the pelvic pain and also might happen that the pain disappears but not the depression. I know it for I’ve experienced it and by the time learned how to cope with it. Anyway you better go visit a doc for he may prescribe you some medications that will help you cope with that pain but in the same time try not to take them every time when you feel pain, you better make some fix time in order to avoid to become an dependent.