hi im 17 and for the last 6 months i have had ongoing cystytis. but recently i have the pain while peeing and just towards the end of pee it hurts more. i have to pee frequently and it seems that the more i pee the more smelly my pee gets. i know its not an std because i have been tested so i dont know what it could be. when i went to the doctors they gave me antibiotics which got rd of the cystytis but the pain still occorus. HELP!!!! thanks x

Hey, sorry to hear about your problem. I really don't know what it could be but I think you should go back to your dr and explain to them whats happening. I suffer from frequent bouts of cystysis so I really feel for you. Good luck!

dats realy awful,did your doctor checked you for stones in ureter or urethra?if not go through an ultrasonography...possibly ur cystitis might not have resolved completly leading to such symptoms,actuly it can occur due to drug resistence!!! talk to your doctor,and let me know what he said!! :-) good day