i keep getting pains after peeing in the mornings but not during the day?

when i pull back my foreskin all the way i find yellow stuff??what is it?? its right on the ridge aswell and it hard to clean off. very smelly?

ive been to the doctors and had a urine test and it was clear??

please help

im 14 and never had sex in my life
i dont wanna be infertile or loose my mini me?

please help again

Hi Jamie, you need to take it easy! I know that there's some scary stuff going on with your body right now but it looks like there's nothing serious going on with your body. The yellow stuff that you've got is called smegma, and you should make sure to get it off every day. It is easiest to clean off in the shower but you should try cleaning it up because it smells bad. As for the pains, can you describe them a little better? Thanks!

i cant help but to worry...i suffer depression and paranoyance

its so hard to get off as the area is to sensitive...what worried me is that people joke at school about nob cheese

erm when i stop urinating or and getting last bits out it starts to sting alot. after a minute or so the pain goes away. cant see any physical changes or anything. will go slightly darker. its like a pulsing sort of pain sometimes. not easy to explain.

that you for the feed back. much appreciated :-D

plz reply again

Out of curiosity but do you usually masturbate at night? I know that when I wake up in the morning it sometimes burns a bit when I pee so I think it's perfectly normal because I haven't been diagnosed with anything and I was told that masturbating is related to a bit of pain when peeing. What do you think?

well i most often masterbate in the afternoon from 3-7 cose i finish school and no one is home. but i masterbate alot. atleast once a day.

could it have anything to do with my diet. i eat alot of vege but dont drink alot or eat a great deal of fruit. my urine is somtimes quite dark in colour.

one of the most reasons why your urine is darker is becuase your not drinking enough water. i am a 14 year old female and i have urinary tract infections all the time. you want to slow down on the pop and other liquids such as that and drink more water. you actually want your urine to be more clear or light yellow.

I would say that maybe you don't drink enough water like was suggested. I think that your urine would be especially acidic in the morning which is why you feel that way. Does it make sense to you?

Hi jamie. Have you still been having difficulty while you urinate? Let me know how you're doing because the pain while urinating is not the best. Let me know, okay?

hello im realy scared at the moment and ide like some help. sometimes when i masterbaite i get owfull pain in my lower stomach and tesicals it feels like someone has squeesed my scrotem and punched me in my lower stomach im so scared becouse i dont understand why it hapens and i dont want to stop masterbaiting becous i like it can someone please help me im realy embaresd and i need to know what the hell is wrong with me

If you're feeling pain like that you could have something like a twisted testicle (although that is not very likely) or you could have some sort of infection. Whatever it is, however, you need to talk to a doctor and soon! It could be a serious health issue and then you will not be able to masturbate at all. Can you see a doctor soon?