I'm an 18 year old girl who had sex for the first time 3 days ago. We used a condom every time! Now, since yesterday, I get a burning sensation AFTER I pee, which goes on for a while (about an hour) afterwards. I also feel the urge to pee again a couple of minutes after I just did, but hardly anything comes out. I should mention that I have been sick with a sore throat and fever since yesterday as well, is there any way it could be related?

It is probably cystitis resulting from your first time sex. Drink plenty of water to dilute your pee (reduces the stinging), avoid sexual activity until it clears up, and avoid alcohol. But see your GP (always for first-time cystitis). You will probably be given antibiotics. Over-the-counter paracetamol or ibuprofen will help with the pain.

Hope this helps

SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE A URNIARY TRACT INFECTION WHICH TALK TO YOUR GYNO OR REGULAR DOCTOR TO GET CIPRO TO CURE IT.I CAN ALMOST GURANTEE IT'S A URINARY TRACT INFECTION,I HAVE WENT THREW IT ALL MY LIFE,EVER TIME AFTER SEX I HAVE A URINARY TRACT INFECTION.SO NOW THEY JUST HAVE ME TAKE ONE PILL AFTER SEX AND REMEMBER TO URINAT AND WASH YOURSELF AFTER SEX.LOOK ON WEBMD.CON,YOU WILL FIND ANSWERS YOU NEED ON THERE FOR PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING.GOOD LUCK GOD BLESS