When I try to pee it feels like something is blocking the hole and it comes out in a very weak stream. I also have to go frequently and immediately when i feel the urge. I have been to the doctor and had my prostrate checked and had some blood tests and nothing was found. I am waiting to see a urologist. Has anyone had this problem and what was it???

logman68,

Your symptoms may be those of kidneys stones.

These stones form in the kidneys and can block the urine flow to evacuate from the kidneys or the bladder.

If you had some lower back pains recently it can be kidney stones.

To pass kidneys stones you can follow a natural cure to dissolve them[ or see an urologist.

Your symptoms are the same than kidney stones. 

In order to eliminate it you can follow a natural cure to dissolve your kidney stones or go see an urologist, there are various modern treatments.

Good luck

I'm scared because the exact same things happening to me im only 16 and it feels like somethings blocking also and my back does kill me i think it's kidney stones but im not quite sure can someone help

Well, I am 100% women and just recently experienced a 24hr period where I could not p. Force to go to the ER. I was swollen, needed a cath, felt like contractions ahHH! I know I should have went to the dr, but I just new it was coming. Everything checked out fine, ...have to look outside the box I guess.

my roommate has been having trouble with her bowels lately she's not been able to go regular. and now she's not able to urinate
pls advise.

I can't pee in a public place or in people's houses, I can pee at home absoloutley fine. Sometimes in public places I can pee but I have to wait a while before it finally comes out. I'm only 12 and I don't know what to do. Can anyone help me or give me any tips on how to do wee's in public toilets or in people's houses. :-( Thanks.

Be careful with the its a kidney stone issue. That is the very first thing they always say it is when it may not be. I am 38 now and since I was 17 I have had so many issues with urinating. All the doctors and urologist I saw assumed the same thing and put age as a factor and didn't run the proper test until I was in my 30's, I have a growth in my urethra canal near the bottom of the penis and trust me it feels no different than the description of passing a kidney stone. And because of the blockage it cost a lot of infections in my prostate but they assumed it was STD or UTI because of age even though I stated I had no sexual activity at the time but they didn't believe me and still treated it improperly. Point is do not just let give you a waste basket diagnosis and make sure they find the right issue.

Can you please let me know what was done about the growth you described? I think this is my exact problem and the dr I have gone to won't address it. He did a cystoscopy and several other tests and mentioned very nonchalantly that I have a slight stricture near the tip. I asked if it could be my problem and he didn't think so. I'm starting to disagree. Thanks

can you expound on this?

You just have a shy bladder. I used to turn on the fausett full blast that way I wasn't worried about anyone hearing me go. It's actually quite normal to be that way, just make sure to turn the water off before you leave the bathroom. :) p.s just so you know, everyone pees, so if someone did happen to hear you, it is okay :)

Hey i have the same problem. What ever happened with you? What did they do to help your situation if you dont mind me asking?

So what was your issue sir? Because what you are describing is what's happening to me right now...please Ellaborate. Many thanks sir.

That's funny but wrong

I went up to the toilet and try doing my pee but then something blacked it