For the past few days when I urinate my lower left side of my abdomen starts to hurt and stops hurting when I am finished urinating. What could be causing the pain?

I have been having the same problems for a week now, I dont know what its from, but if someone can help me that'd be great!

Most likely an inguinal herina. Have you noticed any "bulge" in
your abdomin? It would be around 3 inches up, and 5 inches
left, or right of your "bling-blong" If this is your problem,
you will eventually need surgery. It's best to do it as
early as possible. If the problem isn't as severe, it'll
heal quicker after surgery. The surgery is only
about 1 and 1/2 hours long, and you'll be
able to return home after you become
fully conscious. It'll be pretty painful
for the first 2 days or so, but they'll
give you some gOOd mEdIcInE
for that. You'll be able to
walk around after 2 or
three days. 6 weeks
and you'll be ready
for you're next
full contact,
MIXED MARTIAL ARTS
Tournament.

Have fun,
-don

hello this sounds like u have a water infection go to the doctors and they will test your urine and give you some antibiotics.

sounds exactly like a urinary tract infection

It kind of depends on if you're a man or a woman. If you are a man it could be an infection of the bladder indeed. If you are a woman it could also be an ovarium cyste. I've had this myself (twice and now maybe even three times) and a good way to find out is push your belly around the area you feel the pain in. This could hurt a little 2. But what you are looking for is pain when you quickly release the pressure. Another way is to stomp your feet. Preferably the foot on the side that hurts. If that causes a chock like pain you might want to go see a gyneacologist.

i have noticed that the last few days when i need to got to the loo i get a very bad pain in the lower part of my left back and it aches plus after eating i feel so full too full and i can get pain down my left arm and sometime is my lower abdomene, anyone able to help? im not sure if its a water infection or kidneys or something sinister - i do drink wine most nights and take a sleep tablet as i have alot of stress on = thank you x

Hi. Okayy so im a teenager and i feel hungry all the time like most.. but if i take a few bites of something im instantly full. I use to eat a bunch. I only weigh 120 pounds and im 5'8". Also when i urinate i get a really sharp pain right above my left hip. I cant feel any lumps and none of my limbs every go numb... does anyone know what could be wrong.

I have the same pain every so often. DRINK MORE WATER!!!!

I have this pain every now and then. I actually have it right now. DRINK MORE WATER!!!!!!!!! It will take about 2hrs but it will go away. Include water in your daily routine. drink at least a gallon a water a day. Especially in the summer time. Try not to eat a lot of surgary food. eat more fruits. If you crave sugar eat a banana. it cuts your cravings.

It could be an infection go to doctor

Did anyone answer this? I have the same issue.

I also currently have this problem now. The pain goes away after I finish peeing. And there is no pain before I pee. I am currently 13 years old now. 

did u figure out what happened? I'm 14 and I have it