sometimes when i start to go or when i'm almost done, my urine will turn white/cloudy. it doesn't do it the whole time i'm urinating and it only seems to happen a couple times a week. the times that its cloudy to begin with, it clears up while i'm going and is a normal color when i finish.

i don't feel any pain or discomfort.

i think it only happens after i haven't gone for many hours, but i'm unsure.

i don't remember when it first happened but i think it may have started about the time i started taking prescription anti-depressants (its been a little over a year).

could it be leftover medicine or a stone or ????

btw: i'm 25 yrs old.

i searched threw a couple other topics similar to this but they never mentioned if it was cloudy the whole time or if it was kinda random.

The same exact thing happens to me and i have no idea why i cant find any answers.

I think by nature, we tend to over react... make sure you drink enough water... our bodies are generally fantastic at fighting off various types of c**p. I wouldnt worry too much about it.. give it a 3-4 days.. if its still like that, ask doc for a urine test.

Hope this helps.. and remember.. NOT TO OVER REACT .. does more harm than good.

take care.