when i was eight i had a barely raised mole appear on the outer skin of my vagina since that time towards my anal area and end of my vagina black spots that if squeezed have white pelet shaped come out, small bumps skin tone colored and red bumps less than 1/4 of an inch wide appear they aren't itchy or sore, somtimes white or clear stuff comes out. i don't itch unless it's after i shave and i wash myself REALLY good.i have clearish with a tint of yellow stuff coming out of my vagina now, i have been to the gyno. not making my problem aware at that time but they ran a cultural test and so forth on me and after my test i did not recieved a phone call back regarding it and she said nothing while examining me.. i've been sexually active for a year with the same guy and from the looks of it he has nothing he was also tested before i was with him and had nothing then either. i've looked at herpes and from the looks of it it's not what i have i KNOW i must have something and i can not go to the doctors, or i would have already!! i only want to know what i have so i am not so in the dark about what is happening, and if it can be spreadable not to spread it. :-( any clue?

It just sounds like you have pimples. the black spots sound like blackheads. I have no idea about what is coming out of your vagina. are you having any discomfort in that area?

Reasearch acne inversa or HS its hereidtary