Well, the skin around my p***y has been itchy for months now, but I had assumed that was because I once tried shaving myself. Yesterday, at an unbearably itchy point, I FINALLY found a hand mirror. I sat down on the floor in my bathroom with the mirror, and was slightly horrified by what I saw.

Beneath my pubic hair is nearly white dry skin. This continues down, getting narrower, then widening out again near my anus. It makes a ring about 5cm out from my vagina, and about 2.5 out from my anus. Experimentally, i pulled a small piece of skin off - its near rigid. Along with this, the outside and edges of my labia and clitoral hood are dry and feel like thin rubber. My natural vaginal lubrication, as far as I can tell, is normal.

Now, I dont think the dry skin has been there for very long at all; to be honest, only on the 14th, as a celebration of our 6 month anniversary, my boyfriend watched me masturbate on webcam, and had a close up of my vagina ^^; and he didnt notice anything unusual.

I'm not sure if this would make any difference, but I was diagnosed with scarlet fever yesterday - I am now on meds to treat it.

Does anyone have any ideas about what is wrong with my body?

You may have lichen sclerosus.  Need to see an OB-GYN, have the skin biopsied to diagnose this painful, distressing, and (so far) incurable condition.  Looking at the date above, I'm hoping you've had a diagnosis and have made a treatment plan by now.  If not, run, don't walk, to the doctor.

i have lichen sclerosis and yes it sounds lile what you have. please see a dr soon. the biopsy isnt painful at all.

Your p***y has a cat hidden there.

hi...after cleaning your pu**y and anal area with a baby soap just apply liquid paraffin over the itchy dry skin around your vag*na and anus..it will magically solve your problem..If you apply steroid substance it will get immuned to that and even if it is cured it appear again