I've been having some pains when I poop. It feels like there's a cut or some kind of painful feeling like I have a pimple down there in my anus. It started out with two very small minor itchy bumps on the outsides of my vagina (closer to the anus). It's been there for about a month I think (the anus pain) and the bumps outside the vagina is still the same size as usual (i think it has something to do with the constant toilet paper I put there after I have my period and i hasn't had any air so it formed the bumps and irritations). However, I don't understand the cut right on the outside our my anus and it bleeds a little. Not a lot, very little.

Is it serious?
I'm planning to go see a doctor tomorrow.
What are the possibiities?

The symptoms are:
- pain on the cut
- itchiness (washes the area every morning and night with warm water)

That's about the only symptoms i feel.

Hi there, it doesn't sound like anything for you to worry about but you SHOULD talk to a doctor aobut it just to make sur eit's not something serious. Do you think you could let us know what the doctor says? Thanks!

Will do. I actually can't get it checked because I just got my period this morning hahaha. FML.

I will get back to this forum as soon as I get it checked.

Splashley! U never replied back after the Dr. visit. What did the Dr. have to say?

Seems like fissure or warts... What did your doctor say?