Hi, I am 17 years old and have had a menstrual since I was about 13. Lately I have been experiencing agonizing menstrual cramps to the point where I have to miss school from not being able to sleep. But this time has to be the worst. I had a visit from "Aunt Flo" on July 14, 2008 it lasted probably until the 19 of July. I was expecting to get it around the 14 or something close to that date in August but it never came, which is unusual for me. So on the 29th of august I began to experience pain in my lower stomach area and what do you know, I'm beginning my period. I take my midol to relieve some cramps, and go to sleep fine. Next morning I get up and it is Hell. I'm dizzy, feeling faint, experiencing horrible cramps, fatigue, and vomiting. This has never once happened to me. And now my discharge is brownish like my cycle is ending and it has only been a day. I am going to the doctor soon, but I just wanted to reach out to anyone who has had this problem. Or anyone who probably knows what's going on with me.

Please let me know what ur doctor says. cause i go threw this every month